Monday 11 March 2013

Forever and for ever

One morning and the phone didn't ring.
Flabbergasted i see my phone, no msg nor a thing .
only the reality ,ones which kill
One morning that's now which's not the same morning that i have lived .

Curtains are up, but no one is gone
I feel ill, my life has walked out,
Reaching out, my arm searches for life.
I lost my soul and I die following every sunrise.

All i surround is a silent empty void now
With no emotion but, just a question, How?
No answer will bring me joy yet the  question will bring memories of what I had which is past now.

I want to wake up from this lonely dream
But its a nightmare that i am breathing in..
With no goal, to reach nowhere but living with hope that the first promise we took should have meant this grief in despair...

When you took my hand that first time and the promise in that night
The begining just was so mystical with going is so unforgetfull...
Yet moments have their own way, i may live to say, beyond many crazy times in togetherness i would always miss you every moment left in everyday till sunsets in west.

Forever and forever as they Say...

No comments:

Post a Comment